Do you have a great work ethic? Are you looking for a dynamic company to grow your skills? Do you want consistent work, job security, and great teammates to enjoy your days with? Come join McCardel Restoration!
We are looking for a talented individual to excel and grow at a hybrid position within our bustling office. This candidate must be friendly and able to assist our busy office staff with administration as well as work beside the accountant to enhance efficiency with bookkeeping and accounting needs.
If you meet or exceed the following skills/requirements and thrive on providing quality work, we want to hear from you!
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills particularly phone etiquette and concierge services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Accounting experience required
- Quickbooks efficiency preferred
- Clearly demonstrate effective communication skills with the ability to handle challenging situations in a professional manner
- Maintain meticulous filing system with appropriate documentation
- Must have the ability to maintain professional internal/external relationships
- Possess the skills needed to multi-task while adapting to changes
- Be able to work with others or individually
- Must present clean and professional image at all times
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic assisting all management to enhance efficiency within the office
- Must possess a commitment to the Company’s vision/mission
McCardel Restoration, a 2016 "Michigan 50 Companies To Watch" winner, is a leader in Disaster Recovery Services and Solutions with a home office in Mid-Michigan. We restore fire, water and storm damage of every kind and on any scale. Our technical staff draws on a vast pool of industry knowledge that is reinforced in continued education and use of the latest technical equipment. We employ highly qualified people and offer complete general contracting, project management and consulting services. If you want to work with a great group of people in a fast-growing company where professional and personal growth is expected, this is your new home!